Saturday, February 24, 2007

WELCOME LADIES!

As women, we love to converse. This blog can be used as a tool to reach women in their homes and workplace.

Today, MidCities hosted a Beth Moore workshop called Loving Well.

The four main points:

1. God is perfect love.
2. Nothing can separate me from God's perfect love.
3. God pours His perfect love into my imperfect heart.
4. Accessed, I can love anyone through anything.

Accessed is referring to accessing the first three.

The theme verse: 1 John 4:7-8

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God, and everyone that loves is born of God. He that loveth not, knoweth not God for God is love."

Ladies, reach out to the people of our church and community and show them what real love is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving Well taught me about God's love for me.I am still meditating on the vastness of God's love for me! He loves me just as much as He loves Jesus! It's so huge I can only barely begin to grasp the concept. If He loves me this much, then I must in turn love others at least a fraction of that.
I'm thankful for the Journal - it has helped me apply what I've learned and re-enforced the videos.